Ontario Ultimate's mission is to promote the growth and development of the sport of Ultimate throughout the Province of Ontario by:
- facilitating open and continuous communication within the Ultimate community and with the greater sports community, including sharing best practices;
- representing Ontario Ultimate leagues, teams, and players to government and non-government authorities and institutions;
- promoting interest and participation in the sport of Ultimate;
- seeking support from and working with other organizations, groups and individuals whose objectives are consistent with those of the Corporation; and
- providing opportunities to develop excellence in all aspects of Ultimate to Ontarians, regardless of race, gender, or physical or mental ability.
Consult the Ontario Ultimate Strategic Plan to know more. (Coming soon.)
Ontario Ultimate also provides affordable group-rated insurance coverage to protect players and Ultimate club boards of directors.
On April 11th, 2015, Ontario Ultimate conducted its first Annual General Meeting of members. The meeting was well attended and the membership ratified the Bylaw of the organization.